The following are some of the laws, regulations, and ordinances that govern activities pertaining to Alameda County’s waterways. This is not an exhaustive list, however, and anyone who is planning to work within or around District facilities should become fully informed about all guiding requirements.
- District Act
- Municipal Regional Stormwater Permit
- Grading, Erosion, and Sediment Control Ordinance
- Watercourse Protection Ordinance
- Floodplain Management Ordinance
- Stormwater Management and Discharge Control
Learn more about the laws and regulations followed by the Flood Control District under Policies & Guidelines.